Initiatives & Programs
UBE Initiatives for 2021
(1) Youth & Young Adults: Outreach to SUNY students in collaboration with St. Philip's Episcopal Church
(2) Outreach to Northwestern PA: Networking with Black, Indigenous, People of Color (BIPOC) and LGBTQI organizations within our Northwestern PA region.
(3) Addressing Systemic Racism:
- Participation in the Buffalo Committee of the NY State Departmernt of Health, AIDS Institute, Faith Communities Project
- Institutional Member of PUSH Buffalo
- Support for Black Love Resists in the Rust
(4) Prison Advocacy & Restorative Justice: Strengthing our institutional connections/collaboration with CAIC/ HALT
(5) Service: In 2021, we will host donation drives for Homespace, Journey's End and UB Educational Opportunity Center.
And, we will continue providing support for the programs of UBE National, Episcopal HBCU's and St. Philip's Episcopal Church